Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Out-A-Town

For the past few months I've been coming to my patents house for a few days to help with my siblings while my mom recovers from monthly hip injections.
This month I opted to stay a few extra days and because of that there's more days I don't get to see my already absent husband. Normally it wouldn't be an issue except that the day after I come home, my husband will be leaving on Missions for about 2 1/2 weeks.
It sucks. I had two days notice. Those two days sucked because of the petty fights we tend to get into to make the separation easier. We barely made up in time to get I'm a brief date before I left as well.
We went to see Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2. I highly recommend it. It was amazing.
Dates like that are nice, but we tend to do nothing else after or before a movie. I was hoping for more intimacy I suppose.
I know I'm not the only Military wife that gets the short notice she has to care for the home children on her own for upwards of a month. I know there are others. But in my circle, I am the only one. And it sucks. And I just want to be able to rely on my husband for more than a month at a time for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment