Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Corn & Sweet Potatoes

My children..... Oh, my children. *shakes head*

My babies are at the age when they eat food. I have a 20 month old little girl and an 8 month old baby boy.

My baby boy is mostly on baby food and recently has shown an interest in what his sister, my husband and I have been eating.

My little girl eats like a garbage disposal. If there's something to eat, she wants it. Crackers, cereal, meat, veggies, fruit, etc. All of it. She eats and eats and eats and eats and eats! I have to monitor her intake. I have to tell her no. "No, baby girl, you may not have ANOTHER serving of this." And then she cries!!!! Ugh.

My baby boy is a big little guy. He's about 3 pounds smaller then his sister. Usually he's pretty good about eating. In the past couple days though, he's been mimicking his older sister's behavior!

So not only is my 20 month old yelling at me for more when we finish a meal but my son is breaking into tears as well! Oy vey! What is my world coming to? They act as if I starve them every day they are with me! And it's only ever me. If they are with Daddy, they're fine. If they are alone with their grandmother, they're fine!

Why oh why is it just Mommy??? Lucky me.

(More to follow in later posts.)

2 comments:

  1. The answer to that my love is because they can....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that they love to eat! Especially since you love to cook!! You have cute kids. :) I say, give them whatever they want. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete