Friday, June 24, 2011

Meditation

In my second adventure of meditation, I met Ahmanna. Ahmanna is my spirit guide. I am not sure if my spirit guide is a man or a woman. All I know is a name.

During our conversation I asked Ahmanna what I needed to understand about my life at present. Ahmanna answered with "Contentment is life."

Contentment. Wanting nothing. Nothing more, nothing less. How does one achieve wanting nothing?

Every time I meditate I do feel better. Calm, warm, soft, grounded, open minded. I feel these things. I am working to make these things a permanent fixture in my personality. This is who I wish to be.


Yesterday, I also learned about the different chakras that reside in our bodies. Very interesting and focusing on all of them before I slept really put me into a deep sleep. I did have strange dreams though. That was odd. But we will see where that leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment