Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures!

LE Photography contacted me today and asked to photograph my kids today. We obliged and met her at Breakers Beach on NAS North Island this morning. It was great to get out of the house on a whim and spend time with a good friend. She got some great captures and posted them here. If you are apart of Facebook, please like her page and maybe I'll get more free photos of my lovely children.


Aside from that adventure, I've been having a perpetual dizzy spell. Standing, sitting, laying down, walking - doesn't matter - I'm always dizzy. I've ended all my medications and only take multivitamins and a flax oil pill a day. I'm drinking plenty of water and eating enough. My workouts are not that intense. I just don't understand why I am so dizzy all of the time these days. It's starting to worry me. I need to find a new doctor.

1 comment: